Fingerstyle Guitar For Beginners Class
What’s included in the fingerstyle guitar for beginners course?
- 3 hours of video content. This course is purposely direct and to the point. You’ll learn everything you need, without wasting time on boring, drawn out content. It shouldn’t take years to learn fingerpicked guitar.
- A proven, step-by-step method you can use to learn any song and technique you choose. You’ll learn the process you need to be able to learn any fingerpicking song or technique you want once you’re done.
- Individual, priority support. Have a question? No worries, I’m always here to help you with any issues you have along the way!
Priority Support At No Extra Charge
If you have any issues at all during the course, I’m always ready and available to answer any questions you have.
I know that people struggle with fingerstyle guitar for beginners, and I can help you get through your problems hassle free. I love being able to directly help students, so I’m always happy when my students send me questions!
This course is NOT a magic wand, but it IS a targeted missile
Will this course give you instant guitar god superpowers? Of course not. Like any skill, it takes practice.
But what this course will do for you is set you on the absolute most direct path to being able to play fingerstyle guitar well with as little time and effort as possible. You’ll still have to practice, but everything you do practice will be incredibly useful, and get you much farther than you thought you’d be, in much less time.
So give the course a try, and I guarantee you’ll be fingerpicking in no time at all 🙂
Fingerstyle Guitar For Beginners Class Description:
GOOGLE DRIVE ONE DRIVE
Note* Please only start this class project once you have finished the PIMA lecture.
Create your own fingerpicking pattern using the following method.
1. Pick a Chord
2. Start with the bass note of that chord
3. Play a pattern of 1s,2s, and 3s that is either 3, 5, or 7 notes long
4. Play pick a new chord and play the same pattern on that chord, making sure to change your bass note
Post a video of you playing this pattern!
Password unrar: azfreeshare.com