Fundamentals of DSLR Photography Detail:
Fundamentals of DSLR Photography is basic course for new to DSLR cameras.
- Level: Beginner
- Teacher: Justin Bridges
Justin Bridges is a fashion and portrait photographer based in New York City. Originally from Atlanta, Georgia, Justin began his pursuit of photography as a college student studying finance and economics. Although he opted for an early career as a finance professional at Goldman Sachs, he realized the need to align his career with his love of photography.
Justin’s approach is to capture the untraveled moment and apply a feeling of art and thoughtfulness to each photograph.
Clients and publications include:
- Media: GQ, Details, Esquire, High Snobiety & Selectism, Complex Media, Hypebeast Magazine
- Fashion: Giorgio Armani, Public School NY, The Arrivals, Raleigh, En Noir, Ovadia & Sons, Alternative Apparel
- Client: Saks Fifth Avenue, Bloomingdales, Barney’s NY, Amazon, Carson Street Clothiers
About Fundamentals of DSLR Photography class:
GOOGLE DRIVE ONE DRIVE
This introductory photography class is a smart, inspiring way to get up to speed quickly. Taught by photographer Justin Bridges, you’ll learn how to manually balance shutter speed, aperture, and ISO to achieve perfect exposure, every time — and then hit the NYC streets to see it all in action.
Easy-to-follow lessons include how to:
- Balance shutter speed, aperture, and ISO for perfect exposure (and conquer fear of “manual” mode)
- Freeze and blur motion via shutter speed
- Control background blur via aperture
- Edit your photos in 5 minutes or less
Plus, you’ll also learn Justin’s go-to camera settings, must-have gear, and recommendations on a budget. By the end, you’ll know how to master your settings, shoot in manual mode for total control, and create the pro-level photos you’ve always imagined.